Hygrad are excited to introduce these certified, quality assured water filters, to replace your old filters in top high street brand fridges.
- ISO quality management certified, giving you full confidence and a peace of mind with your purchase
- BPA Free, NO phthalates, unlike other brands on the market
- Easy and stress free to install and replace your old filter
- Comes with months sticker chart, to help you keep track of your filter replacements
- Compatible with most high street brands (Please see list of compatible models below.)
- Increases hygience and water purity from your fridge
- Easy to follow installment instructions on box
- Replace and taste the difference !
Replacement filter compatible with;
- DA99-00494B, DA99-01774B, DA99-02131A, DA99-02131B
- GXRTO, GXRTQ, GXITQ
- EF9603, EF-9603
- DD7098, DD-7098
- DA29-10105J, DA29-10105E , DA29-10105C
- BL9808, BL-9808
- AP4324927, AP3219862, AP3109540, AP2615841
- 5231JA2012A, 5231JA2010B, 5231JA2010A, 5231JA2003B
Replaces GE, Culligan, Samsung, Brita and more
Flow Rate: 0.5gpm/1.9lpm
Operating Temperature: 34°F-100°F/1°C-38°C
Min Operating Temperature: 30psi/207 kpa
Max Operating Temperature: 120psi/827 kpa
Life: 300 gallons/ 1135 litres
Dimension (mm) : 255.4*55.2mm
Material Type : EVA PE PP coconut shellf, activated carbon, NBR
Sold as 2 pack (2 filteration units) or 3 pack (3 filteration units)
Warning: To reduce the risk of choking, do not allow children under the age of 3 to have access to small parts during installation
Payments & Shipments:
PayPal – Only form of Payment that we Accept.
Item will be dispatched the Same Day (Bought Before 10:00AM) where possible or within 24 hours.
Normal Delivery time is 3 - 4 working days for delivery within United Kingdom.
If customers are not fully satisfied with our product, simply return the item within 30 days to us in an unused condition and we will process a refund once the item is received.
Return Postage will be paid by buyer if the item is not faulty
If you have any questions, then kindly please contact us via the ‘Ask a question’ Tab which is located on the bottom of the listing page.